Thread: October Cutthroat Classic

Default October Cutthroat Classic

This weekend. The second year of The October Cutthroat Classic! The Nevada side of the Truckee is fishing better than ever. Sign up, fish your split shot off and possibly win some great prizes.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2011flyer.jpg 
Views:	212 
Size:	92.8 KB 
ID:	3731  
    "Someone just back of you while you are fishing is just as bad as someone looking over your shoulder while you are writing a letter to your girl." - E. Hemingway

Default Occ 2011

Gonna be a great tournament for a great cause. Team Master Baetis will be there for sure again this year. Sexton better bring some other Truckee secret, cause we've got his secret from last year cracked... I look forward to seeing you there Mike!

http://vimeo.com/27866874
    Last edited by IronMtn; 10-19-2011 at 04:39 PM.
    >>>
    >>>

"No. I uh... I put... uh... Why, you buying?"
    -Roy Munson

http://www.sac-sierratu.org/

See ya there JJ! The money raised will help support a couple projects on the Little Truckee, a couple research project on Lahontan Cutthroat Trout restoration and a bunch of other good things! And besides that, you get an excuse to fish for a couple days.
    "Someone just back of you while you are fishing is just as bad as someone looking over your shoulder while you are writing a letter to your girl." - E. Hemingway

Hey guys,
    What part of the truckee is this event?
    I plan to be fishing that weekend and would like to check this out.
    any information would be appreciated.
    fellow trout unlimited member....jim

Hey Jim,
    Organization is on Saturday morning at 8am at Patagonia (in the back next to the river). The river will be divided up from stateline to the edge of Sparks. Each team will draw for a section of the river so they'll be spread out over several miles of water.

Hope to see you there.

Mike

mike,
    thanks for the info. hope to see you there.
    tight lines......jim

I had my times wrong (sort of). Registration is from 7am to 9am on Saturday morning.

Cheers,
    Mike