Fished out the tip by warrior's point yesterday. Every beach seemed to have a couple vehicles or campers but far from crowded. Water was clear and 64deg with tons of chub. 6 of us total in tubes. I was late getting my act togethre and wasn't on the water until 9:30 or so. Other fellas had picked up a few fish by then but it slowed as everything went clear and calm. I only got 5 or 6 chub with a smaller fly. Went to bigger fly and didn't get anything else. Friends got 2 and 1. So it turned out to be a slow afternoon.

Some guys in an aluminum boat were able to keep up some action jigging very aggressively. Mid afternoon some baitballs were getting attacked on the surface Putting a fly through them didn't work for me. Some fellas that were camped said it was the slowest it had been for a couple days, previous days getting 5-10 each. Though I saw one smaller cutt near the shore, the vast majority of fish were caught in 15-30' of water a hundred yards from shore.

BTW, the creel station is doing a raffle for cash every month to encourage people to stop and report. They're open every weekend.