Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: other board

Quote Originally Posted by aaron View Post
    Lol @ this thread, I'll let it go as long as it stays in this thread and doesn't spread. For those of you unaware there's an ignore option if you click on the user, then lists, so you don't have to read their posts...
    Unfortunately, the ignore function doesn't apply to certain users...like moderators...I tried.

Paul

...you can't ignore myself or bill?

that's ok Paul...

Some folks need a button to push

The other, better looking, Paul

Funny how this topic has risen some lurkers from the dead. trying to resurect something that used to be?? If your other forum is still there, why dont you go back there and stop stinkin up this one? Usually when you get a number of people observing the same thing about something, theres some merrit to it. I dont know this other board, Ive never been to it. But a LOT of posters here over the years have helped me form my opinon about it. At this point, those of you defending it were either the antagonists or the cowards cheering them on.

Ive known Ed Wahl here for several years. He is a class act without exception. Anyone pointing out otherwise is a lowlife troller that needs to go back to the 'other place'

My last post was a little insensitive. Ed - my apologies!!! For relief, please submit this is triplicate:

Your pal Slo

Quote Originally Posted by jbird View Post
    Funny how this topic has risen some lurkers from the dead. trying to resurect something that used to be?? If your other forum is still there, why dont you go back there and stop stinkin up this one? Usually when you get a number of people observing the same thing about something, theres some merrit to it. I dont know this other board, Ive never been to it. But a LOT of posters here over the years have helped me form my opinon about it. At this point, those of you defending it were either the antagonists or the cowards cheering them on.

Ive known Ed Wahl here for several years. He is a class act without exception. Anyone pointing out otherwise is a lowlife troller that needs to go back to the 'other place'
    ??????
    Antagonists, cowards, low-life trollers? I am none of those things my friend.

Of what worth is such criticism coming from someone who admits his opinion was formed by heresay?

Quote Originally Posted by oldtrout View Post
    ??????
    Antagonists, cowards, low-life trollers? I am none of those things my friend.

Of what worth is such criticism coming from someone who admits his opinion was formed by heresay?
    Are you suggesting you have no opinions formed by hearsay?? Chew on that for a minute.

im just sticking up for my friend.

yikes, way to go guys. don't mind all the nccffbers here and honestly I don't mind the banter, but if it's going to distract and take away from the info and value here we'll put our foot down. end thread (for reals)

Sticking up for a friend is good. Calling me a low-life antagonist coward, not so good.

As for my opinions, those formed solely on heresay may, on ocassion, be correct, but are always ignorant.