Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sacramento Loco Pescaderos

Default Sacramento Loco Pescaderos

Fishing with 6 norcal guys in Isla Cerralvo. Day 1 highlights. Mike Bruce with a 30 lb yellow fin tuna with a 12 wt Rio 400 grain on a sardina pattern. Laboring for 30 minutes.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1010080.JPG 
Views:	195 
Size:	92.9 KB 
ID:	3588   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1010088.jpg 
Views:	244 
Size:	66.3 KB 
ID:	3589   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1010053.JPG 
Views:	222 
Size:	97.0 KB 
ID:	3590  

Sweet fish Maury. How are the flys working?

Thanks for the pics. I see by the boat you are fishing with Efren. He is the best. I should put a www.habervision.com sticker in his boat.

yeah, ya spend enough time in these boats (25+years) you get to know every decal, blood mark and the way the paddle is hung. I'll be there in a week and a half. Hope to get some great video footage both on top and under water. I'm packing 3 gopro's with the flat lens housing.
    I've been viewing gary's board and looking at the shots. Too bad Efren will be working for us when we get there. He's already booked from the end of April to Mid June and maybe all of September and October.
    Phil, are you ready for next year. I have a lot of back to back people signed up or signing up.

Jay

Jay, I am always reading for the Baja trip. I am thinking of coming the 1st week too. I am going to email Jani and get some Haber stickers sent to you (if she has some).

Right now I am focused on big trout and char and I go to belize the 1st 2 weeks of Nov and then to La for redfish 1st week of Dec.
    Phil

Bring all the stickers you want but the Lucero family Pangeros (all of them) fish the best sunglasses money can buy. COSTA's

Baja trip report 2 & 3 on it's way

HATCH

I know Efren & Jose are wearing Costa's but will soon be wearing SmithOptics. I'm bringing some glasses next week. Eventually all 12 of my captains will be wearing the same brand. These boys are well taken care of. I think over the last 20 years, I don't know how many rods and reels I've left there along with 1,000 of gamakatsu live bait hooks. I'm packing 500 for this trip.

Let's see some more fish, especially some big tuna's

Jay

Actually, I think HaberVision is the best pair of sunglasses I have ever owned for 1/2 of the price of the others. I have worn them all- Costas, Smith/AO, Maui Jim and I think even Orvis. Haber makes high quality shades at half the price of the big boys. That is my opinion.

Default Costa or nothing

Costas, and no others. Just look at what your captain wears on your next trip out then ask yourself why?

Photo #2: "I think I need a beeger net!"

_SHig