Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My introduction, gratitude and possibilities for the future

Hey Brett,

Have a good trip and talk at you when you get back home. Thanks for your service, I know where you're coming from. Being that I spent 2 1/2 tours in Viet Nam.

Jay

Default Invitation to our Wounded Warrior event

Brett...Like everyone else has said, thanks for your service. Being a Vietnam vet myself, I understand what that means.

I am one of the organizers for a Wounded Warrior program event that will be held beginning on Sunday, Oct 2 and ending Thursday, Oct 6. It will be held at the Horseshoe Bar Fish & Game Preserve on the lower Middle Fork, American River. We would like to have you attend the event as a participant, mentor, coach, or whatever. The event is focussed on fly fishing and fly tying--teaching the vets the "how to" of fly fishing, as well as some of the other inherent values of the sport.
    Please let me know whether you would like to attend this event. My contact information is set out below. Email is best if that works for you. It's our third year of doing this, and we have a great support crew. The current count of vets who will attend is seven; that could change up or down, but we won't know the final count until the event actually begins on Sunday.

I am in charge of putting the group of fishing "coaches" together. I need a couple more people who are experienced fly fishers to round out my team. If anyone is interested please contact me immediately. This is a very rewarding experience.
    Bill Carnazzo, Spring Creek Guide Service
    5209 Crestline Drive, Foresthill CA 95631
    630 S. First St., Dunsmuir CA 96025
    (530) 367-5209 in Foresthill
    (530) 235-4048 in Dunsmuir
    bcarnazzo@ftcnet.net
    Web site: http://billcarnazzo.com/