Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Stillwater 101 with Scott #3 Wrights lake

Gonefirefighting,
    Not sure what you mean by truely waterproof. My Optio has dropped 6 feet into the rogue and after the mud cleared I continued shooting with it. I also have taken a few release under the water photos and no problems. I work outdoors and I have my camera with me all day in my pocket inside a small cloth and it is now over 2 yeras old.

Bill had a post a while back that reviewed some of the better ones
    http://www.kiene.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18198

This is my second Optio and I love them, great closeup lens. But others have their favorites to. Its all about having a camera when you need it. I rarely take my big Nikon out anymore plus the D 70 deosn't have the megapixels the little Optio has. Only time i need the Nikon is to scare Scott into thinking I am goig to wake up at 3 am when camping and take a shot of the Milky Way.(although I am a little scared of that Bear Spray)
    "If one really loves nature, one can find beauty everywhere." -Vincent Van Gogh

Sounds like a great adventure. Ive fished wrights but never the back side /w the reeds and canals. That looks pretty cool. Awesome photo's and keep them thread coming.

I hope to see you guys out at pyramid this season.