Thread: Stalking at the library

Default Stalking at the library

It's getting bad boys. I'm almost out of control at this moment. So bad I have to shell out $500 for a new puter so I can "self stalk". Wow, that doesn't even make sense to me!
    No fishing info. Thought this was a stalker site. Whoops. The salmon will return soon unlike the books I have checked out. I demand a return so large that the gulls will not swim on the water. I'm so afraid of the massive numbers that I'll be moving into the hillside. Hwy 101 is no longer a defense from these sexually deviant critters infuriated by the need to sin. I have no shame putting a hook in their mouths. Yeah, just a hook, nothing else. Learned that the hard way.
    Soon I'll be able to bore you boys with more nonsense, the only sense I know. Always stick with your tee shot, no matter where it lands.
    If a bunch of you head north I can get you a real nice rental house for a song. Sheet, you can fish of the dock. North boys!!!! If you head north I'll head south! That will show you!

How's the spanish coming along? Hope the guatemalen's are treating you right.