Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Silver Fork this weekend

Neil,
    Glad to have met you and hopefully we will get a chance to fish together again. Those fish are fast but next time you will have figured them out. I plan at least 2 trips before the year is out so I will let you know.

Scott is the man! Helping me catch my first ever trout from a float tube and patiently teaching me techniques. Too bad he didn't get that unusual Grand Slam but he still out fished me about 10-1 on the lake.

Thanks again Scott and the marten was a special treat.
    "If one really loves nature, one can find beauty everywhere." -Vincent Van Gogh

Guys I had a blast and was great to meet you Neil, I know will all be back on the water soon enough. Hopefully with more fish tales.

And yes seeing that marten was really cool.
    So long and thanks for all the fish!!!
    `·.¸¸.·´¯`·.. ><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.. ><((((º>

Default first time on Silver Fork

Hey all, I just hit the Silver Fork on Friday for the 1st time. It's a beautiful river! Just about the size I like too. I landed half a dozen on drys and nymphs and my wife landed her 1st three trout on a fly! I really appreciate the members of this board for sharing their info, giving me confidence that this would be the place for my wife to finally get the taste of landing a few trout!

Naoki

Quote Originally Posted by naokiman View Post
    Hey all, I just hit the Silver Fork on Friday for the 1st time. It's a beautiful river! Just about the size I like too. I landed half a dozen on drys and nymphs and my wife landed her 1st three trout on a fly! I really appreciate the members of this board for sharing their info, giving me confidence that this would be the place for my wife to finally get the taste of landing a few trout!

Naoki
    Good to hear you and your wife got fish there. Silverfork is my favorite place in the mountains, you can park right next to it, but within a few minutes you can be away from everyone and sink into the beauty of the woods.
    So long and thanks for all the fish!!!
    `·.¸¸.·´¯`·.. ><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.. ><((((º>