Thread: Going out Wednesday

Default Going out Wednesday

I've been off the map lately. Been busy with the kids all summer. Anybody want to point me in the right direction for trout within an hour or hour and half away? Or anybody want to go with me? I've got an afternoon away from the kids and I want to make the most of it. Feel free to PM me or just post it.
    Thanks ahead of time for the advice,
    Charles
    If you see a family struggling in a store or public place with their child's strange or disruptive behavior don't judge, the child could have autism, like my daughter.

My brother from another mother, how you doing buddy. How the kids and the Mrs.'s. I wish I could join you but I gotta work. I think Ed went to Fuller and got a bunch. All my fishing has been up in the sierras on stillwater. but now that I think about it, I'll PM you something that you might like.
    So long and thanks for all the fish!!!
    `·.¸¸.·´¯`·.. ><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.. ><((((º>

Quote Originally Posted by Scott V View Post
    My brother from another mother, how you doing buddy. How the kids and the Mrs.'s. I wish I could join you but I gotta work. I think Ed went to Fuller and got a bunch. All my fishing has been up in the sierras on stillwater. but now that I think about it, I'll PM you something that you might like.
    Shhh!!!!

Oh, wait...

_SHig

Made it out to a Mid elevation lake for a great afternoon of fishing and sightseeing. We shall call it "SHHHHHH" lake. I caught between 20 and 30 fish all cookie cutter stocker rainbows except the one brown. Some of the rainbows looked more like leapard trout than rainbows, they had so many spots. All and all it was a great day. Thanks to all my friends from the board who pointed me in the right direction.

Charles
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100_2807.jpg 
Views:	264 
Size:	101.9 KB 
ID:	3361   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100_2805.jpg 
Views:	259 
Size:	101.1 KB 
ID:	3362  
    If you see a family struggling in a store or public place with their child's strange or disruptive behavior don't judge, the child could have autism, like my daughter.

I'm starting to see more planters with the bigger spots like those. I wonder why.
    So long and thanks for all the fish!!!
    `·.¸¸.·´¯`·.. ><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.. ><((((º>