Thread: Rods for sale

Default Rods for sale

I have a few rods for sale...

Elkhorn Western series 7ft 2 Wt. rod and reel outfit $125.00 plus Shipping - SOLD
    this rod is a 2 piece and comes with the cordura case.
    This rod comes with a SA XPS DT line that has been used a couple times. The rod is in excellent shape with normal soiling on the grip.

Redington CPS 7’6” 4 Wt. $125 OBO plus Shipping - SOLD
    4 piece and has been used once. Comes with cordura case and sock. Rod is in excellent shape.

Sage VT2 9ft 8wt $200 OBO plus Shipping
    Med/Fast action. Rod is a 4 piece and is in excellent shape. Normal wear and soiling on the grip. Comes with Cordura case.

Scott A2 9ft 8wt $125 plus Shipping - SOLD
    This rod is a great rod, I hate to get rid of it. The rod is a 4 piece and is in excellent shape and has normal soiling on the grip. Comes with cordura case.

If you have questions, please feel free to e-mail me at kurtarens530@gmail.com
    Last edited by Kurt A; 07-14-2011 at 03:29 PM. Reason: 3 rods have been sold

Email sent

Default Sage VT2 Price Reduced

I am reducing the price of the the Sage VT2 9 ft 8 Wt down to $150 OBO plus shipping. I will try and have images available in the next day or two.
    Please e-mail for any questions...
    kurtarens530@gmail.com

This is a great deal on the VT2, I think it's going to go quick. Wish I needed another 8-weight!
    Some Sierra backcountry fishing trips: http://wanderswithtrout.wordpress.com/

That's a great deal on the Scott A2 - simply a wonderful rod. I've fished them a time or two and I've never cast a rod that reminds more of an original Powell Light Touch than does a Scott A2. It's a shame Scott does not make them any more.
    There are few things in life more pleasing than the sublime marriage of form and function that is found in a well crafted fly rod.

Rich Morrison
    Vintage Powell collector/dealer
    605-858-0800
    rich@classicpowellrod.com
    www.classicpowellrod.com

PM sent.....