The more I use my Mow Medium Tips, the "Mow" satisifed I am.

I went with the Medium MOW's complete set for my 6 to 7 weight Switch/Spey Rods.

In the past couple of weeks, I have used my MOW set shad fishing and bass fishing.

The Shad Fishing was on the upper Yuba with my Z7110 Switch, Rio Skagit Flight 650 and mainly the MOW 2.5 floating w/the 7.5' T-11. The flow was blasting downstream, I needed to cast out about 40-50' and let the fly get into the Zone in the morning and in the afternoon a little further out and with the MOW 5' Floating w/5' of T-11.

When you change the MOW tips, they are the same length, 10" and weight, 114 Grains with my set. So your stroke and muscle/mind set stay the same.

This past week I used the same MOW tips for bass fishing in a vineyard pond with my Meiser 5/6 Switch, Steve Godshall's custom SS line and various MOW's from floating to sinking with good size flies. This pond has a high slanting bank, no wading and veggie stuff around, beside you and back of you waiting grab your line/leader and fly. Everything worked well.

Later this week, I went to our local water reservoir, with no wading, similiar veggie stuff all around and used my Death Star with Godshall's custom SS line for my rod and the MOW floater with critter size mice and baby bird flies. There was a strong shifting wind, and I didn't have my shooting basket. I was still able to cast the 27' head, 10 floating MOW and about 5' of fc tippet and shoot two to four rod lengths of shooting line with casts that had no back casts.

My various collections of Spey leaders/tips, T14 and other terminal stuff is staying at home and the MOW T-11 set for my needs has replaced them.

The MOW tips for me are great KISS terminal gear for my switch and spey rods. I have the complete kit/wallet, and it goes into my pack or wader pocket. Then I can use the right MOW tip for the water I'm fishing at that point of time.