Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pyramid----Epic>>>>>>Spring Fishing

You tell them Morgan! Yeah Pyramid is just a crazy maker if its not good by noon you should leave and just go chase carp.

Great thread! Very entertaining, thank you for the information. Pyramid can be misery or excitement.

pyramid is also the only place that makes me set hooks in my sleep.....so far

Thx for the report Gangster:

I look forward to hearing from 1flyfisher after his June 26 trip.

Whether the fishing goes WO or not, I look forward to 1flyfisher's report from this upcoming weekend....I will be going elsewhere....

Default walk the walk and put up your report

Quote Originally Posted by 1flyfisher View Post

>>>>>addendum>>>>>>
    This is how myself and other folks I know that know how to fish the lake have been doing.
    If other folks have been sucking out there(and apparently there have been) I do not know the extent of their suckage or what they are doing wrong(but I have a pretty good idea) ..... All I know of is several wankers who have been crying they can't catch fish and thereby think no one else should be.

...p.s.....I often get numerous calls from buddies. If I hear any more I will relay that information but I will not be fishing the lake till the 26th.

Just a reminder: To summarize (excerpt from above) - I said this was late to be out there - you declare other "wankers", who suck at fishing and you know is being done wrong - and you will be out there on 6/26/11........

So, 1flyfisher.....time to walk the walk and post your report......

how was it 1flyfisher? hard to beat a boat.

Im looking forward to camping and fishing for perch for the first time this summer at pyramid. But really looking forward to next opening day at pyrmaids next season

Gotta love a double day....powder on a snowboard and rippn lips at pyramid. My dream day

Default getting the stink off perhaps?

Quote Originally Posted by gangster View Post
    how was it 1flyfisher? hard to beat a boat.

Im looking forward to camping and fishing for perch for the first time this summer at pyramid. But really looking forward to next opening day at pyrmaids next season

Gotta love a double day....powder on a snowboard and rippn lips at pyramid. My dream day
    I have little doubt 1flyfisher didn't go at all......or perhaps got skunked, and is now working on getting the stink off. That's not sayin much either way.....6/26.....is very late. I'd still be interested in hearing if there's any end-of-season action up there in a year like this; yeah or neah - all information is appreciated.

Default Thats what we have been saying

Quote Originally Posted by amoeba View Post
    I have little doubt 1flyfisher didn't go at all......or perhaps got skunked, and is now working on getting the stink off. That's not sayin much either way.....6/26.....is very late. I'd still be interested in hearing if there's any end-of-season action up there in a year like this; yeah or neah - all information is appreciated.
    He has been fishing in

Blah blah blah. Fish fish fish. He has been fishing in a muddy bathtub if fishing at all. I comb that lake top to bottom and left to right.

I am out there 4 days a week. Its my j.O.B. You want the get the dog and wife to come along report. ask me!!! We do not suger coat it.

Rob Anderson
    ruckeeriveroufitters.sbcglobal.net

Bulldog have you been out there perch fishing at all lately?