Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Watt

Thanks for the post, much appreciated. Now what about the danglies?

Talking Watt

Get out there and get them. Followed two guys in a boat after they left. 2 grabs and lost one about 2:30. Throwing T-11 on a Spey, but the fish hooked was very close. They still seem to be trickling in, but June is a fantastic month. It's gonna be good !
    "God grant me the serenity to accept the size of fish that I catch, the courage not to fib about it, and the wisdom to know that no one would believe me any way".

I went yesterday evening from 6:00 to 8:30pm. All I got was a half pounder. I didn't see any of the hardware guys across the river catch anything, and a couple of guys near me didn't get anything while I was there. I didn't get a chance to ask the guys with boats how they did.

By the way, the Black Walnuts are done pollinating (the danglies are gone.) Makes for a much more pleasurable time fishing.

Quote Originally Posted by Benicia Randy View Post
    I went yesterday evening from 6:00 to 8:30pm. All I got was a half pounder. I didn't see any of the hardware guys across the river catch anything, and a couple of guys near me didn't get anything while I was there. I didn't get a chance to ask the guys with boats how they did.

By the way, the Black Walnuts are done pollinating (the danglies are gone.) Makes for a much more pleasurable time fishing.
    Walnut pollen just cripples me..... I would like to know where you're fishing on the A so I can avoid the area......

There are a lot of walnut trees along the Feather and Sacto.... believe me, I know.