Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Saying "Good Bye" for now.....April Fools..I'm sorry

Enjoy Bill.

Default Congrats Bill

You have left a great mark on this industry! Have Fun in Florida, You deserve it!

George Revel
    Fish when you can.......Cast when when you cant!

Congrats Bill. Hope you enjoy your time off.

Congrats on acquiring the shop Scott. Hopefully it works out for you.
    "Did you catch anything".........."No, did you"........

"Hey man, mind if I fish here?"....."Yes"...."Thanks man!"
    grgoding@yahoo.com

Bill and Marilyn,
    Congratulations and enjoy Florida. However, you will be missed more than I can express in words!! I can't think of more enjoyable times than those that I have spent with you on past trips over the last 30 years or so - you have a way of keeping folks in stitches!!!

I do hope that you can get out this way on occasion to fish for trout/steelhead with Don, Bruce and me!!!

Scott: Congratulations to you also and best of luck! Regarding your comment about removing the Steelhead board, I hope you will reconsider. Steelheading is a big part of this area and I am not sure that by deleting this particular board you will change anything. Posts about steelhead would, I expect, just move to the general board and same folks would contribute. Just a thought!!

My best to all of you

Rick

Bill,

We've never met, but I want to say thanks for providing this great resource for fly fishermen in northern California, and best wishes for your retirement!

Matt
    Some Sierra backcountry fishing trips: http://wanderswithtrout.wordpress.com/

Bill,

I only spoke to you once in person and that was several years ago but you a true gentleman of the highest regard. I wish you the best in all your future endeavors. Enjoy retirement to the fullest, I hope to get to retirement later this year.

Scott
    A while back I sent you a PM asking a question about your float tube. I received the most informative and gracious responses, if the shop customer service come anywhere near your response level to me I think you will end up with the biggest shop in the world.

Default Retirement

Congratulations Bill,

Retirement is just a term for reducing stress. You'll still stay busy with your hobbies, new friends, and most importantly your family.

When I got started with Big O Tires the President of the company told me that I had to really plan my way IN, but when the time comes for me to retire I also have to plan my way OUT. That always stuck with me and I'm sure you've planned your way out as well.

Thank you for all your help over the years, you'll be missed, but you've earned it.
    TONY
    TONY BUZOLICH
    Feather River Fly
    Yuba City, CA.
    (530) 790-7180

Fantastic!
    You popped out the other end alive and well with your wits intact. You have always been an inspiration to me Bill. My only regret is that I didn't get to spend more time in your shop (I still get lost!). I hope you have many wonderful years to play in Florida. Tight lines amigo!

Bill and Marilyn Congratulations,

You two made it to the finish line and now it's time to enjoy your victory.

We raise our glasses and toast your success.

Also, here’s to an enduring legacy of professionalism and class that has become synonymous with the Kiene’s name in Scott’s new venture.

We wish you all, the best of times.

On the road again...

Last edited by Dave E.; 09-07-2011 at 06:09 AM.

Congratulations. Retirement is good. I wish you all the best in Florida. Florida? I thought only New Yorkers retired to Florida. Enjoy your free time.

Sincerely,
    Harlan, aka El Rey