Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ralph & Lisa Cutter promote the sport....

Sorry about that Ed.
    Mail me the book and I'd be honored to scribble something in it. I might even send it back. 14140 Sunrock Rd., Nevada City, 95959
    ~R

I am in the middle of Fish Food right now and enjoying it a lot. I read one or two chapters each night just before turning out the lights. Nice to fall asleep thinking about fishing and nature. Of course, Sierra Trout Guide is a classic. Big fan of Ralph and Lisa here!

Dave
    You Enjoy Myself

Default Agreed

Ralph is the real deal. I don't what he thinks of me back then finding out some secret spots but meeting him 12 years ago at a friends house and getting the autograph on my copy I felt...well honored. See you again someday Ralph and maybe one day on the Yuba.

Ned

Quote Originally Posted by Ed Wahl View Post
    There I was, a young gung ho new flyfisher back in the 80's. I was happy, I was content. Then one day I got to looking through a copy of Ralph's Sierra Trout Guide while shopping in the Fly Hutch.
    Things just went downhill from there. I got stoked on Ralph's descriptions of the high Sierra and the fish that dwelt there. They seemed so exotic, so remote, so damn interesting that I couldn't stop thinking about them.
    So I got a taste. Then another. Then a few high country trips and before I knew it I was hooked. I'd become a junkie. I've got a monkey on my back and I blame Ralph for it.

And I can't thank him enough.

Ralph, should I ever run into you with a bit of warning I've got my first copy of your book, it's all dog eared, torn, and has a bunch of notes in it but that'd be the one I'd like you to autograph.
    Ed
    No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity

But I know none, and therefore am no beast

-William Shakespeare