Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: South Fork Trinity help

Hey Ron,

The SFT, is blown out. But Ill be hitting that general area for the next few days. LOL.....
    Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh h.......

I don't mind people talking about it... they'll just go there and get skunked, and maybe break a leg, or worse yet. it is a very violent landscape with no cell service and rapid river fluctuations.

HAVE FUN EXPLORING!
    "I can hear the salmon fish saying - I'll be back!"

Arnold Schwazenegger, Governor of California, at Klamath Basin Restoration Agreement Signing, February 18, 2010

Quote Originally Posted by yFly10 View Post
    Stay positive Winterrunn, I think the others post's are trying to tell you something. Sorry if you are offened by a Shh, it was meant as a . good job on the background check on me too. I'm a "LURKER" in your crazy online web message world. Thanks for all the insight. Sorry for the negative comment.
    Your third post was your best yet!

It wasn't necessarily negative, I just wasn't in the mood when I read it. But don't be afraid of the light. It won't harm you. Feel free to exchange info and mild bantering on a regular basis.

I was sincere with my "welcome to the board".

Cheers, over 'n out.
    fly: Very light artificial fly fishing lure of which there are two types: the dry fly which isn't supposed to sink the way it just did; and the wet fly, which shouldn't be floating up on the surface like that. An Angler's Dictionary.

I dont get skunked, I wont alway it to happen.

I know the South Fork well, and am well aware of its natural disasters. And I know better than to go fish that trib right now, or any trib right now for that matter. There are other areas to fish up there that are fishing well right now, and I have some big streamers that need to be swung for some big fish love. To swing is the thing and the tug is the drug, so watch out big fish here I come.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott V View Post
    Trying to get information in regards to anything that has to do with steelheads from this board or most any board is going to be next to impossible. Steelheaders as they call themselves are tight lipped.
    Scott, if asking if river conditions are "fishable" is too much to ask from fellow members, I invite those members to mouse down to the "Lodging and Dining for Anglers" Forum where they might be able to feel good about offering up help without feeling threatened.

This forum is really pathetic sometimes. I don't know why it exists. Maybe if it was pulled from the site, it would make some of you self-proclaimed "steelheaders" feel less threatened.
    fly: Very light artificial fly fishing lure of which there are two types: the dry fly which isn't supposed to sink the way it just did; and the wet fly, which shouldn't be floating up on the surface like that. An Angler's Dictionary.

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.............

Don't mention the Dining forum here.

Ed
    Elwood: It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses.

Jake: Hit it.

Default forum

Winterrunron:
    Hope you just have a case of "cabin fever." This forum is too valuable to cave in on
    posts that you find hard to swallow. I include your contributions, as well. Humor, is where
    you find it; and i always look forward to the Kiene reg's that we can depend on.
    The fish are the target; both of our love and dedication. Let's remember to
    laugh at ourselves when the opportunities arise. Catch and release, right?
    Best to you,
    Larry S

Ron

Cinabar Sams in willow creek has great steaks.

Quote Originally Posted by Larry S View Post
    Winterrunron:
    Hope you just have a case of "cabin fever." This forum is too valuable to cave in on
    posts that you find hard to swallow. I include your contributions, as well. Humor, is where
    you find it; and i always look forward to the Kiene reg's that we can depend on.
    The fish are the target; both of our love and dedication. Let's remember to
    laugh at ourselves when the opportunities arise. Catch and release, right?
    Best to you,
    Larry S

I hear you, Larry. I appreciate your calming voice. Actually, I have a simple case of being fed up. I just get tired of the same ol "steelheaders" offering nothing but smart*ss remarks professing a "I know something you don't know" attitude every single time they chime in. It just gets old... fast.

Respectfully, one can elect to chew and swallow. I choose to spit them out, along with the bad taste it leaves.

I'm laughing

Best to you as well,

Ron

Quote Originally Posted by shawn kempkes View Post
    Ron

Cinabar Sams in willow creek has great steaks.
    Are you kidding. The food at that place tastes like shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

Sorry, Ed, couldn't help but pimp your post a weee little bit!