Thread: scheduled releases for Nimbus?

Default scheduled releases for Nimbus?

Anyone know where to get anticipated or scheduled releases for Nimbus? Now at 25k and probably going to continue to increase.
    fly: Very light artificial fly fishing lure of which there are two types: the dry fly which isn't supposed to sink the way it just did; and the wet fly, which shouldn't be floating up on the surface like that. An Angler's Dictionary.

http://cdec.water.ca.gov/cgi-progs/queryAllRes

scroll down do NAT

right now nothing new showing

right now it is at 26,000 CFS. scheduled releases says 25,000 CFS. See link.

http://cdec.water.ca.gov/cgi-progs/queryRES?NAT

From the weather briefing I heard today, we are suppose to have a front come in tomorrow evening lasting into Saturday am. Another front is suppose to come in Sunday late afternoon into monday, and maybe another one on Wednesday. There is also a possibility that a larger storm maybe coming in next weekend too. Little far out though. Projected precip for the feather basin is 4 to 6 inches over the next 7 days. If all plays out, I would think that we will all being seeing higher flows on the area rivers.

Got to love all of the water, just as long as it does not flood.

Quote Originally Posted by flyguy1 View Post

From the weather briefing I heard today, we are suppose to have a front come in tomorrow evening lasting into Saturday am. Another front is suppose to come in Sunday late afternoon into monday, and maybe another one on Wednesday. There is also a possibility that a larger storm maybe coming in next weekend too. Little far out though. Projected precip for the feather basin is 4 to 6 inches over the next 7 days. If all plays out, I would think that we will all being seeing higher flows on the area rivers.
    Are you a whether girl?