Thread: cott F-703

Default cott F-703

Scott F-703/3 fs I just bought this rod last month because I love my 6.5 2wt so much. Now I need to sell this one to fund a new surf FFing obsession. Excellent condition with no issues in bag and tube. Sale pending Thank you....... Cheers, Paul

HOW DO I FIX THE TITLE TO THIS THREAD???????????????????
    Last edited by Paul B.; 03-17-2011 at 06:00 PM. Reason: ???????????????????/

Quote Originally Posted by gs1dad View Post

I really tried to fix one of mine one time and never figured it out. I suggest deleting the contents of your post and starting a new thread. I suspect "Scott" is going to get a lot more traffic than "cott." lol
    -- Mike

Chuck Norris has already been to Mars; that's why there are no signs of life.

I'd go with a Gunnison 5 for an 8 weight. That's the reel I have my striper and surf shooting heads on. The Gunnisons seem to be on the low side IMHO.

I tend to go bigger rather than smaller if I'm on the fence.

Okay, so oss or unnison will work? What about age or oomis?

Quote Originally Posted by gs1dad View Post
    Scott F-703/3 fs I just bought this rod last month because I love my 6.5 2wt so much. Now I need to sell this one to fund a new surf FFing obsession. Excellent condition with no issues in bag and tube. 315.00 shipped to U.S. will ship overseas at cost. Might part trade for Ross Cimerron or Gunnison in size 4 Post 98 prefered. Other salt safe 8wt reels considered .............. Cheers, Paul gs1dad@aol

fly: Very light artificial fly fishing lure of which there are two types: the dry fly which isn't supposed to sink the way it just did; and the wet fly, which shouldn't be floating up on the surface like that. An Angler's Dictionary.

I read this because I wanted to see what a cott was. )

Quote Originally Posted by FISHEYE View Post
    I read this because I wanted to see what a cott was. )
    I stand corrected.
    -- Mike

Chuck Norris has already been to Mars; that's why there are no signs of life.