Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Public access pushed on Yuba River near Parks Bar Bridge

I thought I read allowed, not built.

I think you can launch a boat from the private club above the 20 bridge on the south side. I've heard it is $1000.00/year...?

Don't fish the Yuba much but I heard the County took over Sycamore and you are allowed to pull a boat out there. Is this true?
    Last edited by Tiger; 03-03-2011 at 07:59 PM.

Question Huh....???

Well,... It's been an interesting banter but it's time for this tripe to end.... How many more ways can we say yes it can and no it won't About time the board administrator delete or lock this thread....
    "America is a country which produces citizens who will cross the ocean to fight for democracy but won't cross the street to vote."

Author unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Darian View Post
    Well,... It's been an interesting banter but it's time for this tripe to end.... How many more ways can we say yes it can and no it won't About time the board administrator delete or lock this thread....
    ...just when folks are starting to get snarky...the fun police show up!

But I agree, this equine has assumed room temperature, further beating will only result in frustration.

Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
    I thought I read allowed, not built.

I think you can launch a boat from the private club above the 20 bridge on the south side. I've heard it is $1000.00/year...?

Don't fish the Yuba much but I heard the County took over Sycamore and you are allowed to pull a boat out there. Is this true?
    Private property is a different animal. There is not the same type of oversight as that which involves a new public facilities, or money.

I think that is true about Sycamore, it's an existing access. You can also put your boat in or pull it out, by hand, at SR 20 (north side), Hammon Grove, and Hallwood; vehicular access to the water edge in the latter two is restricted by guardrails. A nice small boat.

If Kiene offered a 25% off single item discount coupon if everyone would shut up for a week on this thread, I bet that would kill it.