Thread: 10 foot valco

Default 10 foot valco

Hi folks - I bought this valco to fix up and sell, but I'm thinking I may just sell it now for a little less and let someone else do whatever fixing up they'd like. It fishes just fine as is, but you could replace all the wood work and such to fancy it up a bit if you prefer. It comes with oarlocks (no oars), an anchor, a couple of older life jackets, the paddles in the pic, and a 4HP Mercury. The Mercury doesn't start for me, but I haven't taken it to a shop or anything, and I'd guess it need the carb cleaned out. I also have the materials to put wheels on it (angle iron, wheels, etc), but haven't attached them yet. $400 for everything. I have the title and it's registered through the end of 2011. Thanks!

ktrout
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN2540.jpg 
Views:	414 
Size:	17.6 KB 
ID:	2587   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN2541.jpg 
Views:	387 
Size:	10.8 KB 
ID:	2588   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN2543.jpg 
Views:	304 
Size:	17.0 KB 
ID:	2589  
    Last edited by ktrout; 02-28-2011 at 12:23 PM.

Great one man boat for the fall or lake fishing. I have one and really enjoy it. Light enough for one man to handle

Default Car Topper

We throw it on my of my jeep cherokee and haul it around. I've used twice in lower putah creek, and it's perfect. Nice and stable. Oh, and no leaks! I should add that I'm located in Davis.

I had one of these years ago, but didn't really have space for a rigid boat. Great boat for the lakes. Very stable. Moved well with an electric motor.

Default Price drop

Bump for price drop - 450 for the package.

Default Last bump

Bump for the price drop to $400. I'll start fixing it up next weekend if I don't get any takers. Thanks!