Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Yuba Flows

Default Yuba Flows

Anybody have a guess at to when the Yuba flows will be coming down? Holding firm at 3k - not good for my wade fishing AND IT'S SKWALA SEASON!!!!!!!!

Go fish it, it was stellar on Saturday. Swing anything olive.

Buying 4 license from now on via Clarkston, WA

Easy mends is a liar, he got chased off of the river by a freaking yeti! No shit, I seen it with the eyes of my best friends brother from another mother. He also told me that esymends got bit by therteen raddlersnakes while he was there.

Yup, yeti and raddlers. That river is freaking dangerous.

Hi Todd, wanna fish Sunday? I'll drive.

Me
    Not unless round's funny!?!

Classic Logan Mike. Your boy spilled the beans . Would be nice for those flows to come down a bit - I like to cross it and I'm guessing 3k is out of the question for crossin.

Default big river

spent a few days there this week. camping! Fish are starting to look up. The fog was a little ruff. Monday there might of been 40 guys on the river. Crushed them on tues. Bad north wind on wed. Friday should be amazing! 3000 cfs is a big river!!! hope she drops a little too. As long as they keep rising 3000 will work for me.

thekid.

Skwalas kid or BWO's and PMD's? Or....all of the above?

Default all of the above and...

skwalas, but not that many.. very few pmd's and few bwo's. This may sound crazy but the fish started keying in on honey bees. Yes those white boxes they place out this time of year. That kind of bee. We found a bank where a crazy number of honey bees were floating down the river. I mean alot of them!!!!! At first i thought they were skwalas but after about 30 min of seeing that many on the water and no fish we were shocked. Got closer and realized what they were. After a couple of hours the fish really got going on them.. SPOT EM YOU GOT EM. Never seen anything like it, some of the coolest fishing I have ever done. this was tuesday. Wed the wind must of blown them away because it wasn't happening. right place at the right time i guess. All of our fish were taken on skwalas. Even the bee eaters couldn't resist.

the kid

Heading up in the morning to float the bridge to Sycamore, and wondered if anybody knows if Sycamore is still open and running shuttles. Called the 800 number and it was disconnected.... Any feedback/suggestions appreciated.
    Life is a book and those who do not travel read only one page

open as a take out but no shuttles.

I think there's a cab driver in Marysville who will drive you. Do a search and you'll find his number. I'm going tomorrow, anyone else?