Thread: Day after Xmas presents

Default Day after Xmas presents

I got alot of extra striper sized presents on Sunday. Went to Disco bay with my friend Bruce that lives there and got into some really nice striper action. The bite died at the top of the tide but other than then it was on all day with a lot of 2 and 3 pounders. Bruce got a 7 and a 5 and my biggest was 3 pound 9 ounces. Weather was great and the water temp was 52, couldn't ask for anything more. Bruce kept count and thinks we each had about 25, at one point I had a fish on and as I am reeling in Bruce hooks up I then bring in my fish unhook it and cast back out and hooked into another fish before he could land his. Lots of double ups, it was just one of those great days.

Check out the cat hanging on the pontoon at the very end. Has to be a nice life for a cat.

So long and thanks for all the fish!!!
    `·.¸¸.·´¯`·.. ><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.. ><((((º>

My Christmas present was the book "Fly Fishing the California Delta" by Mike Costello.

Got me fired up for the Delta (been on my bucket list for sometime). Gotta Get my ass out on the Delta waters!!!

I envy you fish!!!

Scott, sounds like you had a blast, good for you guys!
    -- Mike

Chuck Norris has already been to Mars; that's why there are no signs of life.

Nice presents! Could I ask if they were way under the tree or in between the branches??? (Were they caught deep or suspended??)

Thanks and Happy Hoildays

Mikel

Quote Originally Posted by Nomadic Fisherman View Post
    Nice presents! Could I ask if they were way under the tree or in between the branches??? (Were they caught deep or suspended??)

Thanks and Happy Hoildays

Mikel
    The presents were found in front of the tree and we were caught using T14 to get them.
    So long and thanks for all the fish!!!
    `·.¸¸.·´¯`·.. ><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.. ><((((º>