Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Merry Christmas to all you Kiene message board fly fishers

Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, & God Bless America!

Paul Wulf

ps,
    If the prior verbiage offends you, please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low-stress, non-addictive, gender-neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasion and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all. I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2011, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make America great. Not to imply that America is necessarily greater than neither any other country nor the only America in the Western Hemisphere. Also, this wish is made without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith or lifestyle preference of the wished.

This greeting is subject to clarification or withdrawal. It is freely transferable with no alteration to the original greeting. It implies no promise by the wisher to actually implement any of the wishes for her / him or others and is void where prohibited by law, and is revocable at the sole discretion of the wisher. This wish is warranted to perform as expected within the usual application of good tidings for a period of one year or until the issuance of a subsequent holiday greeting, whichever comes first, and warranty is limited to replacement of this wish or issuance of a new wish at the sole discretion of the wisher. Best Regards (without prejudice) Name Withheld (Privacy Act)

Paul, this is funny stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by pgw View Post
    Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, & God Bless America!

Paul Wulf

ps,
    If the prior verbiage offends you, please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low-stress, non-addictive, gender-neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasion and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all. I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2011, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make America great. Not to imply that America is necessarily greater than neither any other country nor the only America in the Western Hemisphere. Also, this wish is made without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith or lifestyle preference of the wished.

This greeting is subject to clarification or withdrawal. It is freely transferable with no alteration to the original greeting. It implies no promise by the wisher to actually implement any of the wishes for her / him or others and is void where prohibited by law, and is revocable at the sole discretion of the wisher. This wish is warranted to perform as expected within the usual application of good tidings for a period of one year or until the issuance of a subsequent holiday greeting, whichever comes first, and warranty is limited to replacement of this wish or issuance of a new wish at the sole discretion of the wisher. Best Regards (without prejudice) Name Withheld (Privacy Act)

Quote Originally Posted by colfaxtroutman View Post
    Paul, this is funny stuff!
    In the interest of full disclosure, the shorter initial wishes are mine, the more verbose "ps" is available in several forms on the web.

Paul

Thanks bill and all other board members. Thanks for the site and all the great information.

We have family visting from Park City, I was going to take my brother out for some fishing and duck hunting, it's not looking to good!

Default Merry Christmas

Best wishes and happy Holidays from Bishop, Ca.

Steve

Quote Originally Posted by lynnwhite44 View Post
    Happy Winter Solstice to all of my Pagan friends. Did you fly fishers see that eclpise last night? Really cool!
    Yeah, I stayed up late to get this photo... Merry Christmas and may the fish gods smile on you all in the coming year.......From Valley Springs, CA

mike, thats a great photo.

Say hey Old Bear that's a darn nice shot of the Luner Eclipse. Well worth your effort. Thanks for sharing the pic Mike.
    Cheers, young whipper snapper (I know, I know, not even close but it is my fantasy world -- isn't it???)
    Love the challenge...What try? No try. Just do!