Thread: Video Demostration

Default Video Demostration

Attached is a short, real short video that I put together using the GoPro Hero HD camera.
    I was using a head band attachment for some portions of the video and then used a mount that sits on top of my small ice chest. This is the footage showing the casting and retrieve.
    The under water release of the striper was hand held as close as 6" from the fish.
    The underwater footage of the fly was shot with the camera attached to my extension stick
    Also, the my new flat lens housing was used throughout the video. A lot better clarity with the flat lens

The video might be a little jumpy

Enjoy

Jay

Thumbs up Vid Demo....

Hi Jay,.... That's a great video. I really like the fly being stripped....
    "America is a country which produces citizens who will cross the ocean to fight for democracy but won't cross the street to vote."

Author unknown

Nice video. I'm surprised the water was clear enough to shoot the fly. The new camera is definitely an upgrade from the older model. Looks great!

briansII

Jay, how are you mounting the camera on your head? Super glue? I am looking for a way to put my go pro on my head with either a hat or some type of head band, but would like to hear how you do it. I do not really care for the chest strap.
    So long and thanks for all the fish!!!
    `·.¸¸.·´¯`·.. ><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.. ><((((º>

Scott,

GoPro has a head band with the camera attachment. I now use the chest strap for a chest mounted camera, a head camera and soon a underwater boat attachment

Jay

Howdy. Jay-- impressive! Looks like O'Neill? Also, is that really your own band doing the music?

Cheers,
    Steve

Steve,

It's Garage Band from Apple. You take a bunch of different sounds and create them on a board. You can actually learn how to play a guitar or a piano. I have a bunch of blues sounds also.

Jay