Thread: Orvis Gear

Default Orvis Gear

I have a few items that I need to get rid of to pay off some bills.

Orvis Hydros 9' 7wt 4 pc. Rod, brand new never taken out of the tube (RETAIL = $525) - $250 - SOLD

Orvis Large Arbor IV Reel, has a few cosmetic scratches on the frame (RETAIL = $239) comes with a wonderline wf 6 wt line (RETAIL = $69) - $175 - SOLD

Orvis Large Arbor III Gold Reel (RETAIL = $ 219) comes with new wonderline 5wt floating line (RETAIL = $69) - $150 - SOLD

Orvis Battenkill Mid Arbor III Gold Reel, like new only fished once (RETAIL = $139) comes with a superfine 6 wt line (RETAIL = $69) - $75 - SOLD

These prices are not set in stone, I would love to get my asking price but will make some deals. Make me an offer...

If you want pics let me know.
    Last edited by Fochetti; 12-10-2010 at 12:16 AM.
    If he had it his way nobody who did not know how to catch a fish would be allowed to disgrace a fish by catching it

Default Orvis gear

PM sent re Orvis Large Arbor III Gold Reel

Default PM Sent

Call me regarding the large arbor IV.

PM Sent about one of your items

Default Lowered prices

Bump up, lowered a couple prices...
    If he had it his way nobody who did not know how to catch a fish would be allowed to disgrace a fish by catching it

Default Bump

Sold the two Large Arbors, however everything else is still available. Make me an offer I can't refuse and they are yours...

Quote Originally Posted by Fochetti View Post
    Sold the two Large Arbors, however everything else is still available. Make me an offer I can't refuse and they are yours...
    $30 for the battenkill, how can you refuse that. I'll even let you ship it to me for free.
    So long and thanks for all the fish!!!
    `·.¸¸.·´¯`·.. ><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.. ><((((º>

Sorry Scott,

Someone offered me the full price for it...

Bump, Price reduction on the Hydros. Come one no one wants a 7 weight for half price??? Tell me what weight Hydros you want instead and I'll make that happen for the same price.