Thread: had us some fun

Default had us some fun

just pick your valley river, pretty much doesn't matter which one...get out and have some fun...it will never be easier fishing than it is right now...just ask my 9-year old son who had a blast yesterday..and yes he does it all himself...i never touched his rod...he is getting pretty good with that thing
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	GEDC0784.jpg 
Views:	467 
Size:	97.7 KB 
ID:	2231  

Very Nice,

I am going to sign up my 12 yrs daughtor for a beginners fly fishing class this spring, can't wait

Frank

It is definately fun, and rewarding. I swear I get as big of thrill watching my son fish as i do when i get a fish myself. Sat morning after we got his rod all set up, I was getting my rod ready and I hear "fish on fish on fish on." I look up to see a 20" bow clearing the water several times....i could not have been happier, and judging from the smile on his face he was pretty thrilled too.
    Last edited by huntindog; 10-26-2010 at 09:14 AM.

I have enjoyed watching my daughters wade, or stumble, through boulders high sticking, and tossing drys from the Kings River to the McCloud. I can honestly say that I have never caught a fish that thrilled or entertained me as much as watching the antics of these ladies. Truly unforgettable experiences!