Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Lower Sac, Feather, Yuba Rivers Fishing Report

Default Guides

Amoeba
    I have fished with Ryan several times and he is a top guide. I have always caught many fish when with him and he works very hard. I recomended him to my friends in the fly club and all were happy going with him. Try it you might like it!

Sturmer White

the not catching fish amongst no spawning salmon sure was alot of fun yesterday...i highly recomend everyone stay home...amoeba is correct...there are no fish. (think i need to go ice my arm and take an advil or 4)..

Talk about raining on a parade! Begeezers... what's the point? Should he have submitted a draft for editing and approval prior to posting? C'mon man.
    fly: Very light artificial fly fishing lure of which there are two types: the dry fly which isn't supposed to sink the way it just did; and the wet fly, which shouldn't be floating up on the surface like that. An Angler's Dictionary.

In other words, let's try and keep it positive... plenty of opportunity for negativity over in the Steelhead Forum (where it usually resides) and the season is just beginning!
    fly: Very light artificial fly fishing lure of which there are two types: the dry fly which isn't supposed to sink the way it just did; and the wet fly, which shouldn't be floating up on the surface like that. An Angler's Dictionary.