Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Is it to early for Pyramid?

I was told this morning by phone that they fished warrior from the shore knee deep. He said he started out tubing and picked up his first fish by throwing into shore in about 2 feet of water and then figured out they were in very close.

They fished punk perch patterns, size 10 and 12 that were already set up from coming in from Crowley lake. 30' t-8 shooting head and fished down and dirty on the bottom. Also fished black matuka with silver ribbing worked after sun got up higher in the day and he also fished a small streamer pattern that he ties large dumbbell eyes on and calls it a bottom bouncer. They also fished beatle patterns but with no sucess. Two day total one guy with 24 and the other guy with 27. Largest fish 24" however this morning there was another one of there friends thats trailering there and he said he nailed a 27" fish.

All fish in close and following the bait balls along with the seagals also. Sucks that it a nine hour drive for me but I might just make the trip next week depending on the weather.

Quote Originally Posted by catch&release View Post
    I was told this morning by phone that they fished warrior from the shore knee deep. He said he started out tubing and picked up his first fish by throwing into shore in about 2 feet of water and then figured out they were in very close.

They fished punk perch patterns, size 10 and 12 that were already set up from coming in from Crowley lake. 30' t-8 shooting head and fished down and dirty on the bottom. Also fished black matuka with silver ribbing worked after sun got up higher in the day and he also fished a small streamer pattern that he ties large dumbbell eyes on and calls it a bottom bouncer. They also fished beatle patterns but with no sucess. Two day total one guy with 24 and the other guy with 27. Largest fish 24" however this morning there was another one of there friends thats trailering there and he said he nailed a 27" fish.

All fish in close and following the bait balls along with the seagals also. Sucks that it a nine hour drive for me but I might just make the trip next week depending on the weather.
    Awesome, thanks for the deets! I'm planning on heading out next week if all goes well.

_SHig

Feel free to pick me up on your way

Let me know when you go Shig.
    So long and thanks for all the fish!!!
    `·.¸¸.·´¯`·.. ><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.. ><((((º>

Friday Friday FRIDAY!!!!

_SHig

Who went and how did you guys do?

Who went and how did you guys do?
    Heh... THIS FRIDAY, FRIDAY, FRIIIIIIDAY!!!!

Will report results...

_SHig

p.s. Any more reports from your buds?

I will be there this Friday, Saturday and Sunday also. We should try to fish together.

I will be there this Friday, Saturday and Sunday also. We should try to fish together.
    That'd be cool! I'll be meeting a group out there so I won't know what beach until the night before though.

Can't wait...

_SHig