Thread: Thursday on the Baja

Default Thursday on the Baja

A little slower today. The dorado seem to have scattered and the tuna are hiding out somewhere. Although we had a few shots at the yellow fin early this morning. They were down by the little white round house just north of boca de alamo. They looked to be in the 30 to 40lb range with a few larger ones in the school. Also mixed in with them were the skippies. They were big 15lbs to 18lbs, not the smaller ones we had earlier in the week.
    There were only 12 boats that launched this morning - pretty peaceful.

I'll be putting together a short video when I get home and put it on the board

Tomorrow is our last day, damn time goes by fast when you're having fun.

Jay

Jay, I got stoked reading the reports so Mike2 and I made our plane reservations for next May last night. I got a miles ticket )!!!!! Phil

Hey Phil, When are you guys off to BZ?
    Fish like the humans you are-- L. Hemingway

John, we are leaving on Oct 30 at 12:30am. We'll be in Placencia in time for a rum at about 5:30pm. We are planning to relax on Sunday and get all our gear ready, but I may get one of the guides to take me out for a few hours just to see what is around. We start the serious work on Nov 1 and we fish through the 10th.

I emailed Vernon and suggested he and you make a reservation with Jay for the same week we'll be there- May 14-21. Mike 2 is a great guy and a real partier. You will like him.

Phil

PS You must have some type of virus because I keep getting emails from you about online drugs.