Thread: Bluefish Massacre

Default Bluefish Massacre

I like catching the trout inn the skinny water but I grew up on bluefishing.
    Here is a great video of bluefish crashing bait in the surf. It gets good starting at the 5 min mark till the end.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZSe19cKQuA

Default nice

Cool video, I would not want to be a sand eel in all of that mess! Blues are good fun a combination of a trevally and a barracuda. Mems.
    Don Memmer

Thumbs up Blues Just Falling Down Like Rain....

Amazing stuff!!! Every time I see one of those videos, I get jacked up to go back there to fish one of those blitzes.... What fun it is just to watch 'em blasting that bait.
    "America is a country which produces citizens who will cross the ocean to fight for democracy but won't cross the street to vote."

Author unknown

Default Got the Blues

Watching those video's brings back great memories of fishing with my uncle out of Point Pleasant N.J.. When I went back 3 years ago, we went out for some flounder and I hooked a small 5-6 lb. blue. What a tuff fighting fish, pound for pound one of the most fun to catch & release. Keep your fingers clear of thier mouth, if they have a chance to bite you, they will and it wont be pretty. If anyone goes back east, go for it, they are a blast.
    Rockman