Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 13.5' fishcraft Supercat

Default 13.5' fishcraft Supercat

Since I've moved down to the Fresno area and won't be able to get up to the T nearly as much, I've decided to sell my Fishcraft Supercat.
    This raft is the bomb for floating small shallow rivers and big water alike. It not only is unsinkable but aslo very quiet when rubbinbg over shallow bars and has never been thru any white water it didn't like.

The raft comes with a 30 lb. driftboat anchor, a pair of Sawyer composite oars and harness to connect to the frame for loading by yourself. I haul it around on a 10' utility trailer with removable side boards.

The only repairs I have ever had were having to patch a small puncture a couple of years ago and replacing the front grab handle. I also replaced the valve stems recently and have no issues holding air.

If a person doesn't want the trailer I'd be willing to sell raft seperately.
    I'm asking $2150.00 for the raft and $600.00 for the trailer.

I can be contacted ar 559-642-8860 or cwcr123@gmail.com

That boats has some serious mojo on it....Somebody better pick that thing up.

See ya,
    Mike
    Eat it. Eat it. Simon says EAT IT!!!

What Mike said. Serious fishing platform, with built-in fish mojo. Somebody needs to get this thing back in the water where it belongs.

briansII

i love this boat
    hey, careful man, there's a beverage here

Thanks guys, it is a really nice river boat and damn sure wish I was still where I could put it to good use but I can't so it is tenatively sold and will soon be roaming the rivers once more.

sold??? sad, although thats for the best i guess (wallet wise), post up again if it doesnt sell though
    hey, careful man, there's a beverage here

Got the replacement for the raft, not to good for the T but killer for the Delta.

Eery time I see a bass boat it makes me miss mine even more. I loved fishing team tournaments, they are so much fun.
    So long and thanks for all the fish!!!
    `·.¸¸.·´¯`·.. ><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.. ><((((º>

Default See You On the Delta...

Hey Dennis,
    We need to meet up on the Delta this month or next for some stripes. I put together a Roughneck Lowe 17 w/an etech 50 last year for the Delta....works great and SIPs Gas at 30 plus mph.

Been trying to catch Sanger Dave there, but we keep missing....although I think we were both on the water the same day last week!

Maybe even Dr. P will get out there!

Hey Mike,
    I feel a mini coming on.