Thread: vetrinarian wanted: will trade for guiding...?

Smile vetrinarian wanted: will trade for guiding...?

I am looking for a vetrinarian who can see my adopted cat, Ci CI. I can trade guiding, or guiding and payments....? for your service. I can be reached at guibord765@comcast.net Thanks.

Default Vegitarian wanted

I'm a vegitarian and will gladly see your cat. Must be a tasty critter.

I'm neither a veterinarian nor a vegetarian but I'm a great speller and an even GREATER wise-ass

Sorry, couldn't resist...

and Andy I wish your cat all the best.

M

Default octagenarian wanted?

Alright,let's knock it off guys. Andy needs a vet for his cat and is low on funds.

Any vets on the board in NorCal?

Anyone know a veteranarian who fly fishes?

Andy's one of us, if you can help out please do.

Ed
    Elwood: It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses.

Jake: Hit it.

Talking

Thanks, Ed!!!! Whale, eye hav all ways bean a tearible smeller. I have learned to live with the consequences.

Send it over to my house, the wife has a soft spot for abandoned cats. We had one that showed up on our door step and wouldn't leave. The wife asked all the neighbors if they knew who the owner might be, no help. Took it to the vet for a check up and a neutering, $500 later brought it home let it out and we have not seen it since. I think I would have rather have invested in a new Orvis.....

We found a guinnea pig in the parking lot outside my office last week. . . it only costed me $300 to get him checked out at the vet and back on his feet! We named him Clyde and he seems to have become the office pet. . .
    Last edited by flounder; 07-26-2010 at 08:50 PM. Reason: dont want my name on the bottom

Default cat

andy, a friend of mine runs a little to no fee cat clinic out of her house. she took care of my 2 perfectly when they were very sick
    TONY MO
    Please protect our wild resources,
    Practice Catch and Release..
    http://anadromousfly.blogspot.com