Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Watt Ave.

Back to serious.

Thanks for the head up Terry.
    I'll be taking everything out of my truck before launching there.

Ed
    Elwood: It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses.

Jake: Hit it.

How can anyone enjoy (concentrate) on fishing with the high percentage of having your personal property trashed by who knows???? I e-mailed the County to see what they could do about having some place that is guarded by a live person... NO Response

I hear you Frank.... one of the reason I mainly fish where I do.... a very high amount of pedestrian and bicycle traffic and usually some people enjoying a party etc... at the benches/bbq sites.

That being said, I've only been to Howe once and I didn't really feel comfortable leaving my car alone there with all the people just standing around seemingly doing nothing but at least it had an active ranger there at the time which is going to be a rare occurence if they lose half of them this month.

No problems at Watt so far, but there's always been ranger's there whenever I've left a vehicle there. I guess driving a pile of a car helps keep the scum away too.
    "Did you catch anything".........."No, did you"........

"Hey man, mind if I fish here?"....."Yes"...."Thanks man!"
    grgoding@yahoo.com