Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Prams

I'm there!

BTW, I was there on the 1st and saw no evidence of a planter truck. I think I heard they planted on the 28th.

I think the bite was off last week because of the lack of flow and the high temps.

Ed, what time you getting there? I'm thinking an early start for me and out after lunch. I want to try to pee out of the corner of your boat as part of my pram designing research!

_SHig

Quote Originally Posted by SHigSpeed View Post
    I'm thinking an early start for me and out after lunch. I want to try to pee out of the corner of your boat as part of my pram designing research!_SHig
    That's easier for some to do than others.

I'll shoot for 8ish or 9ish. Or maybe earlier.
    Could be a bit later too.

See you then.

Ed
    Elwood: It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses.

Jake: Hit it.

Sorry guys, I have to bale on this weekend. Didn't do anything with the parental units this past weekend, so now I gotta pay the piper.
    Stop! Who would cross the Bridge of Death, must answer me these questions three, ere the other side ye see.

Bring 'em along ya mook. You've got a 10 footer.

Ed
    Elwood: It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses.

Quote Originally Posted by Ed Wahl View Post
    Bring 'em along ya mook. You've got a 10 footer.

Ed
    Yah you mook!!!!!!!!!!
    So long and thanks for all the fish!!!
    `·.¸¸.·´¯`·.. ><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.. ><((((º>

Quote Originally Posted by Ed Wahl View Post
    That's easier for some to do than others.

Ed
    You had to go there!?

<lol>

_SHig

You guys have fun at your Pram-a-rama-ding-dong festival. I get to take my cat in to get new bandages put on from his surgery yesterday to remove a tumor on his foot, hopefully it won't come back as cancerous. Then in the evening Kathy and I are going to a musical, which I know Phil and Ed might be a little jealous about. We are going to Spamalot!!!!! I can't wait it should be freaking funny as heck.
    So long and thanks for all the fish!!!
    `·.¸¸.·´¯`·.. ><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.. ><((((º>

Quote Originally Posted by Scott V View Post
    You guys have fun at your Pram-a-rama-ding-dong festival. I get to take my cat in to get new bandages put on from his surgery yesterday to remove a tumor on his foot, hopefully it won't come back as cancerous. Then in the evening Kathy and I are going to a musical, which I know Phil and Ed might be a little jealous about. We are going to Spamalot!!!!! I can't wait it should be freaking funny as heck.
    Your mother was a Hamster, and your father smelled of Elderberries!!
    Hope you two have fun, it should be a blast. Best of luck to the kitty(fingers crossed).
    Stop! Who would cross the Bridge of Death, must answer me these questions three, ere the other side ye see.

Looks like just Ed and I tomorrow? Oh well, maybe again in the Fall? Maybe I'll have my pet done by then?

At any rate, I'm leaving the tube at home tomorrow and taking my current "pram". Should be a fun change from the norm.

_SHig

See you in the morning Shig. Bring your tape measure, sketch pad, and ma by a micrometer?

Ed