Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Prams

Quote Originally Posted by michaeln View Post
    Yep, sold my pram to Don Rotsma a couple weeks back, so I am now just using my North Fork Outdoors Outlaw Rampage (oars only, no motor). Never having been to Fuller, I don't know how suitable a motorless boat is there. Although it is super seaworthy, it works best on smaller bodies of water because of the weak motor (me).
    I can kick my float tube around Fuller with no problem. It is a small lake and is perfect for tubes or pontoons. Trust me, you will like it.
    So long and thanks for all the fish!!!
    `·.¸¸.·´¯`·.. ><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.. ><((((º>

Scott, you can't fool me, you just want me to come so you can try those Omega FlipFins!

I shall mark the calendar.

Never fished Fuller. New water, a small Armada.....should be fun.
    Stop! Who would cross the Bridge of Death, must answer me these questions three, ere the other side ye see.

Just got a 10 ft Western aluminum pram. Moves great on still water with the new 45 lb thrust electric motor I got. I am going to be gone until 7/22 but if there is a pram rally happening after that at Fuller I would definitely try to make it.

Ffdoc
    "I am haunted by the waters"

Sounds like alot of fun. I should be able to make it.

Quote Originally Posted by Phil Synhorst View Post
    I shall mark the calendar.

Never fished Fuller. New water, a small Armada.....should be fun.
    Oh great, Phil is going to be there, so much for the fun.
    So long and thanks for all the fish!!!
    `·.¸¸.·´¯`·.. ><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.. ><((((º>

I've got two Ed...ones a little 8 1/2 foot no name that I started out with way back when...I like it because I can pick it up and carry it by myself (although the distance is getting shorter and shorter as I put on the years.) Nough room for both me and my dog.

My other pram is a , yeah Michaeln, 10ft Spring Creek Hopper II - two seater.

And I can't leave this out with that big old ugly Lake Davis Pike...

Never fished Fuller but it'd be nice to meet some of you characters. Post a date and I'll see if I can make it.

Pete
    Sonny, the black lab, ran ahead to make sure there were no gophers or jackrabbits in the way. If you don't give a dog a specific job, he'll improvise one for himself and it will invariably be fun. There's a lesson there.
    John Gierach

Wow, some interest showing. I kind of thought the idea was going to dud out on me.

Okay then, how about Saturday, July 10th?

Pete, do you have room to haul 'em both down?

I just picked up a 50lb thrust motor for the Pearl, soon as I get some wire and connections to lengthen the leads I'll try it out.

Ed
    Elwood: It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses.

Jake: Hit it.

Sorry Ed, no can do...I can bring one or the other but not both...

I thought you were talking about the third week in July...the 10th I may be over at Almanor...I'll see what I can do.

Pete
    Sonny, the black lab, ran ahead to make sure there were no gophers or jackrabbits in the way. If you don't give a dog a specific job, he'll improvise one for himself and it will invariably be fun. There's a lesson there.
    John Gierach

I'm not much of a fan of weekend fishing, but if I am welcome without a pram I will plan on being there. Kind of depends on how my trip to Fuller tomorrow goes too.