Thread: American Report 2/16

Default American Report 2/16

I would normaly post an American report under the Striper forum, or Steelhead, or maybe shad, but a warm water report? Stumbled accross these guys today. The bigger one boga'd just under 5. Its been a long time since I've seen fish like this in the American.

Damn Charlie, that's a heck of a surprise you guys got. Those fish look like they've been gorging themselves.

Go out Striper fishing(I assume), and nail a few really nice LMBs, in mid-February no less. Congrats guys.
    Stop! Who would cross the Bridge of Death, must answer me these questions three, ere the other side ye see.

Nice fish and indeed a nice surprise! Interesting cheek markings on those fish. Is there such a thing as a spotted/largemouth hybrid? If there is, I think maybe that's what one would look like?
    -- Mike

Chuck Norris has already been to Mars; that's why there are no signs of life.

Default a little sore

Hey Charlie! That was a lot of fun yesterday....THANKS! I'm just not used to throwing all that heavy stuff and I'm a little sore in a couple of spots, but it's a good feeling...-mike

Happy Birthday Mike! I look forward to our next trip.