Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: SF bay diver hunt (YouTube)

wow...some people are a little self righteous
    funny vid...keep posting.

Quote Originally Posted by thekid View Post
    your footage is garbage. This is a fly shop page. Send your hunting to cabelas. u can hardly call that hunting. get a hawk or a falcon to do your dirty work and leave the guns at home.

the kid.
    Wow 2nd post on the board and your are alredy telling people what to do. You will do great here.
    So long and thanks for all the fish!!!
    `·.¸¸.·´¯`·.. ><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.. ><((((º>

Quote Originally Posted by Scott V View Post
    Wow 2nd post on the board and your are alredy telling people what to do. You will do great here.
    Yah, i just looked up his profile...under the friends section it says "the kid has not made any friends yet" no kidding (pun intended) looks like he just signed up to sell his rod.

Aww, let's cut the kid some slack. He's young. So young he has no history or profile yet. Don't you guys remember when you didn't know how old you were, what other interests you had, whether you were male or female? (Scott, I'm not singling you out here) Maybe the kid just needs some outside experiences to round out his outdoor skills. Maybe he needs some time for his sense of humor to mature.

So Kid, take a bit of advice from an old geezer. Get out and get a more rounded education in the blood sports. Fishing, after all, is a blood sport. You're sticking a piece of iron into a fish's mouth for christ's sake. Not to mention stressing a certain percentage of them fatally.

Ease up on the kid guys, some of you were young once too. Not me though.

Ed
    Elwood: It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses.

Jake: Hit it.

Hands down the biggest pile of steaming crap Ive ever seen on kienes forum

and this is why i stopped posting... not because of the video (enjoyed i thoroughly) people are way to sensitive in these parts.
    "I can hear the salmon fish saying - I'll be back!"

Arnold Schwazenegger, Governor of California, at Klamath Basin Restoration Agreement Signing, February 18, 2010