567 Barber Street
    Sebastian, Florida 32958

Fly Fishing Travel Consultant
    Certified FFF Casting Instructor

Email: billkiene63@gmail.com
    Cell: 530/753-5267
    Web: www.billkiene.com

Contact me for any reason........

A few BB members will be tying at the Sacramento show this weekend... I know Paul will be out there Thurs, Fri and Sat evenings.

I'll be at the GBF booth Fri/Sat night.

Stop by and say hi!
    - Robin

"Yes, size does matter..."

Just finished up with the San Mateo ISE show. Hopefully there will be a bigger crowd in Sacramento. But with no presentation theater .
    I will be there hanging out on Friday afternoon/evening and tying in the theater on Saturday at 2:30pm. I will be showing how I tie up the Hula Girl and tying up a bucktail bait fish pattern that I've been using for bass and in bigger sizes for the baja fish.
    If anyone is interested, I will be bringing ( if there's interest) a box of buck tails. I sold quite a few buck tails at the San Mateo show. It was just about the only materials being sold. I have white tails priced from $1.00 to $2.00 and dyed tails for $2.50. There are a lot of white tails that are great quality.
    If you're interested, send me an email so I can get excited about carrying the big box.

see you at Cal Expo

Jay

I will also be video taping a few tyers in "tyers row". I taped John Ryzanych tying up an air head popper. Nothing fancy, just a step by step on the process.

$2.00 Bucktails rock !!! You should bring down a pile of goodies , Jay -

D.~

Default Tying in Sac

Can not wait to see all of guys in Sac. I will be tying on Thursday and Sunday. Beleive it or not I will be fishing on Saturday I hope! I will see you guys there. I still have not pick the flies I going to tie. Going to have to think about that.
    Lance
    http://www.lancegrayandcompany.com

Default Buck Tail

Hey Jay
    I am always good for a few buck tails.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Lance Gray View Post
    Can not wait to see all of guys in Sac.
    I'll second that !!

I will be in Tyer's row from 11:00 AM-4:00PM Thursday the 21st , all day Friday , 12:00 to 7:00 Saturday , and 2:00 'till 5:00 Sunday - hope y'all wander down for incessant chattering/free tying lessons/general troublemaking .

Seeya !!

David

Quote Originally Posted by David Lee View Post
    I'll second that !!

I will be in Tyer's row from 11:00 AM-4:00PM Thursday the 21st , all day Friday , 12:00 to 7:00 Saturday , and 2:00 'till 5:00 Sunday - hope y'all wander down for incessant chattering/free tying lessons/general troublemaking .

Seeya !!

David

Show off

Friday ISE review: ehhh. fewer exhibitors, and fewer new booths; a whole bunch of sharp-hooked clousers available at Hill's discount flies for cheap - for clumsy people with little time to tie like me. But Sage didn't even show up. Seemed like a light crowd too. Almanor presentation (making effective pond-smelt imitations and trolling with them) and Lowrance workshops were very well attended.

The $15 entry and $10 parking fees are a bit much. Park at Kohl's and walk.

Probably worth going to on a damp dreary day like yesterday, especially if you're not planning on the Pleasanton show in Feb; but wish it had more.

Default ISE Sacramento

The show for me was great and I will be tying again tomorrow first thing in the theater. I walked the show and as a hole I think Sacramento ISE show was better than the San Mateo Show. Just my feelings. I also would like to say that the venders and everyone involved in this show have been more relaxed. Last year there was some rude people trying to book trips, sell old merchandise and just not happy. This year venders seem to have realized that does not work. All in all a great show.

Lance
    530-517-2204
    http://www.lancegrayandcompany.com