Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Beads for Steelhead

Pretty-in-pink is a good color but some of the frosted colors from troutbeads have cut down on my purchases of nail polish (my purchases for bead painting, anyways).

Mike
    Eat it. Eat it. Simon says EAT IT!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bclem81 View Post
    but go to your local girly nail polish spot and look around, u will see some sick colors.

Or just look at your toe nails lol

Quote Originally Posted by BigOkieWhiteBoy916 View Post
    Or just look at your toe nails lol
    Somebody had to say it.

Ed
    Elwood: It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses.

Jake: Hit it.

Default Beads on the feather

Notch, wasn't the bead used just to make it legal? I always thought the salmon never hit the bead, but you're actually lining them... I used to fish it about 5-6 years ago.

Default You stepped right into that one!

Brian,

Here you were trying to wade in quietly and your buddy threw a rock at the tailout! That was funny!!

hey big okie dont u remember i raided your bathroom cabinet for that orangey pink color. u was prancing all around your placing saying "look at this SSSeXXXXXy new color i got, doesnt it go great with my SSSauCCCey figure!!!!!"

man u forget so easily these days, must be those fumes from the nail polish. i told u to stop sniffin that crap.
    Last edited by bclem81; 12-17-2009 at 10:45 PM.

hey big okie dont u remember i raided your bathroom cabinet for that orangey pink color. u was prancing all around your placing saying "look at this SSSeXXXXXy new color i got, doesnt it go great with my SSSauCCCey figure!!!!!"

man u forget so easily these days, must be those fumes from the nail polish. i told u to stop sniffin that crap.

Picture isn't showing up. If you're going to try a comeback do it right man...

Quote Originally Posted by Ed Wahl View Post
    Whipster, you are consistent, I'll give you that.

It's very easy to get your insinuation, Aren't you really just snagging?

What you are not, IMHO, is respectful, courteous, polite, or even just nice in the way you react to other posters on this board.

Did you ever hear the one about 'if you haven't anything good to say'?

Here's a little mantra you may want to try next time a negative reply crosses your mind, and I'm sure it won't be long.

It goes like this.

"Let it slide", "Just let it slide."

Take a deep breath, nothing posted here is going to change the world. So just chill. And let it slide.

Ed (my real name)
    Ed I think you are missing something. That picture notch took was at an area that is notorious for snagging salmon. In fact you have a snow balls chance in hell of flyfishing in that spot. The feather river snaggers use a long leader and a bead and floss the fish.

That looks nothing like me. The hair is all wrong!

I think you're right about using the bead to make it legal. I would usually wait to fish the outlets until the salmon season ended, then fish for the steelies with a bead right above the hook. It worked pretty good even without being pegged.