Thread: Complete Spey Clinic

Default Complete Spey Clinic

Shameless plug, sorry.

Sunday, November 8th was a huge success. We had 9 students, 2 instructors, tons of gear and 8 hours of uncovering the spey world.

This is a great class for anglers of all abilities, our last class we had 4 anglers who had never even held a spey rod. By the end of the day we saw some incredible casts and got some very detailed questions.

We are doing it again on Sunday, November 22, 2009. Join Adrian Psuty, Keith Kaneko and myself as we go from A-Z in the spey world.

There are currently 5 spots left, cost is $75 per angler.

Contact me for more details and to reserve your spot.

Follow the link for more: http://ryanhmiller.blogspot.com/2009...great-day.html

Email: rhmiller@gmail.com
    Phone: 530-913-8312

Thank you,
    Ryan
    When in doubt, fish.

Ryan, I have emailed you and called you (left a message). I am hoping that you are out fishing!

Anyway, hoping to nail down a spot for this November 22 session. Have never even touched a spey rod.

Default Sweet

That is the best kind of spey student, one who has never done it! You are in and got the LAST spot of a 10 person class. Check your email for details. See you Sunday!

Ryan
    When in doubt, fish.

Awesome, I'll be there, thanks!

Default Another Opening...

I just had someone back out for the 22nd, call or email me if you would like to sign up.

530-913-8312
    rhmiller@gmail.com

Thanks
    When in doubt, fish.

Thanks much to Ryan and Adrian and all the great students who helped to make this session enjoyable and informative. I can cast a little bit now, but more importantly I learned a lot about the basics of spey casting and fishing for steelhead. Ryan and Adrian passed along some great tips.

There were some big-ass salmon in the Yuba yesterday too. Unfortunately they didn't seem to be eating yellow hookless yarn.

I took a buncha pictures and will post them when I get done processing them.