Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Monday On The Delta

I think huntindog was joking with his remark, notice the smiley face at the end.
    So long and thanks for all the fish!!!
    `·.¸¸.·´¯`·.. ><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.. ><((((º>

Default Sacto Bee

Ok Guys.... I have held my comments for quite some time since I died but here goes....
    The front page of the Bee last week was taken up with how much money.... And it is a bunch.... will be spent on WATER in this state...... It includes a Canal or pipe line not around but through the Delta... never fear it will not happen until WE all vote on it... Remember SB117 the Mountain Lion Bill...... It will never happen....There are more Voters south of the Delta than there are Norte del Delta.......What say You??????
    Frank B. Alive

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Gonzales View Post
    ".....and every fish that is gaffed and killed is no longer eating salmon and steelhead ."

Ignorrance at its best. You should really check your facts before making false, inacurate statements like that.
    fish on....yeehaw...i caught one...that being said...are you saying stripers dont eat baby salmon...i was joking around to stir the pot but there was nothing inacurate about it...stripers eat salmon..i don't think anyone would deny that.

Yeah it was before my morning coffee, you got me(all the way to the backing). Sure they eat some, but they(smolts) are pretty low on their menu.

Nicely done Huntingdog.

A few tentative nibbles, then BAM, the big holdover brown just took it in.

You'dve caught me if you had a couple of spinner blades attached to it.

Hope you practice catch and release,I'd hate to see Charlie on a big ole chain stringer.

Ed
    Elwood: It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses.

Jake: Hit it.