Thread: NTTF & Fishing Help

Default NTTF & Fishing Help

Hey everyone,

My name is Eric, I am from the LA county and I new to the forum (NTTF). I might head up to Sac area with a friend, I was wondering if there any good fishing that doesnt require a drift boat or float tube around the area. I am sorry if this is topic comes up often but we are heading up this friday and I need advice fast! any spots or suggestions would be appreciated greatly!

Thanks,
    Eric

Eric, what's NTTF?
    Ed
    Elwood: It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses.

Jake: Hit it.

I'll take you guys out .

What are y'all shootin' for , just Trout ?? Let me know what time you fellas will be up ....

David

Quote Originally Posted by Ed Wahl View Post
    Eric, what's NTTF?
    Ed
    New To The Forum
    So long and thanks for all the fish!!!
    `·.¸¸.·´¯`·.. ><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.. ><((((º>

Thanks Scott.

Eric, there's tons of it. Just spell out what you'd like to fish for.

Ed
    Elwood: It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses.

Jake: Hit it.

hey guys,
    sorry for the confusing acronym but we are mostly targeting trout using 5wts. We are planing to head out on thursday night and hit up the kings, and saturday fish any where close to American canyon. i used the search function for little while and i came across the feather river and it looks like a very interesting place to fish. does any one know how far the feather river is from American canyon? or any spot that is fishing well this time of year. your help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
    Eric

Eric,

I live in Vallejo. It takes me about 2 1/2 to 3 hours to get to the north fork of the Feather at Belden. I have been going to the Truckee the last month or so, and it takes me about the same amount of time to get to the Glenshire bridge.
    Last edited by kaju; 09-18-2009 at 08:09 PM.