Received a wonderful 50th birthday experience stripper fishing with Charlie Gonzales and Joe. Went on Charlie's guide boat and spent a full day on the AR and caught my first of two strippers - it was a great feeling! They weren't big, a couple of schoolies, nonetheless a lot of fun stripping them in. In addition to the great company and fishing, I got to enjoy some of Charlie's cuisine - a fabulous 3 bean dish with seasoned chicken, fresh vegetables with three or four varieties of tomatoes from Charlie's garden. The man not only has talent as a fishing guide..., he can also prepare a tasty dish. Also, I've never seen someone work a boat so hard to get you into some fish. It was my first fishing guide experience, not counting a technical lesson, and like my first vacation cruise - I'm hooked and definitely plan on going on future outings with Charlie. In closing, it was a great experience on the water with Charlie and I'm truly appreciative of making my 50th birthday one I'll never forget.