Thread: 8/21: Stripper Fishing Birthday Experience

Talking 8/21: Stripper Fishing Birthday Experience

Received a wonderful 50th birthday experience stripper fishing with Charlie Gonzales and Joe. Went on Charlie's guide boat and spent a full day on the AR and caught my first of two strippers - it was a great feeling! They weren't big, a couple of schoolies, nonetheless a lot of fun stripping them in. In addition to the great company and fishing, I got to enjoy some of Charlie's cuisine - a fabulous 3 bean dish with seasoned chicken, fresh vegetables with three or four varieties of tomatoes from Charlie's garden. The man not only has talent as a fishing guide..., he can also prepare a tasty dish. Also, I've never seen someone work a boat so hard to get you into some fish. It was my first fishing guide experience, not counting a technical lesson, and like my first vacation cruise - I'm hooked and definitely plan on going on future outings with Charlie. In closing, it was a great experience on the water with Charlie and I'm truly appreciative of making my 50th birthday one I'll never forget.
    Fish in "stealth" mode.

Great Report Ty! Stripers are super fun. Charlie G. is a good guy. Matt.

Wait, what? Heh... Do you require a license to catch "strippers"? Do you catch them on the fly? What weight "pole" do you need?

Best thing to do you your birthday, just don't bring home any invasive species...

_SHig

Thumbs up Strippersssss.....

Stripperssssss.....!!! Yeah!!!....
    Last edited by Darian; 08-25-2009 at 09:07 PM.
    "America is a country which produces citizens who will cross the ocean to fight for democracy but won't cross the street to vote."

Author unknown

Stripper fishing ! Were you throwing dollar bill flies?

Don't worry it's a common mistake... My buddy snapped this shot at a boat ramp the other day:

I'm not sure if the spelling was intentional or not but either way I like it!

Marc P.

Happy Birthday Ty!

What a great present.

Charlie, you da man.

Ed
    Elwood: It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses.

Jake: Hit it.

Quote Originally Posted by MarcP View Post
    Stripper fishing ! Were you throwing dollar bill flies?

Don't worry it's a common mistake...

Marc P.
    Perhaps he really meant "strippers". There are, at times, strippers along the American River you know..... Summer months are typically best....

What all the fuss about strippers? Not like I have been known to be in their company

Ty it was my pleasure fishing with you and putting you onto your first stripers on the fly. Its always great to have a legend like Sugar in the boat. Im sure next time we will find you some bigger fish.

Thanks Again.

I figure I'd get more views and posts on this thread by luring folks with a catchy title like "strippers". Although some of the mother hen Stripers we saw swimming by the boat looked big enough to be wearing a size 40 DD (LOL). Thanks to all for the birthday well wishing acknowledgment.

--Ty Espinoza
    AKA Ty@Landpark
    Fish in "stealth" mode.