Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread: Time for a new swap?

Well I've just been waiting to get the last of the flies from Darrin.Deel, BigOkieWhiteBoy916, and Paulegan81, and Pauls out, as of yesterday, and still no flies from Darrin.Deel or BigOkie... So If none of the flies come in by monday they will be out and I will start making the sets and mail them out. and for the extra sets we will give away or you guys can draw straws for the extra sets. Sorry for the lag fellas, I was just giving people the benifit of the doubt. but I would like to send out the flies ASAP! So monday is the dead line fo'sho! peace.

- Nic

Sorry for the lag fellas, I was just giving people the benifit of the doubt.
    Hey Nic, no need to apologize! You were trying to do the right thing and obviously you have no control over the situation. Thanks again for hosting!! Hopefully, we can get on to another swap as soon as this one wraps up.
    -- Mike

Chuck Norris has already been to Mars; that's why there are no signs of life.

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Xnjb707X View Post
    So If none of the flies come in by monday they will be out and I will start making the sets and mail them out.
    I believe Monday is a federal holiday & the mail will not be delivered. It's Columbus Day.

I got everyone sets ready to go into the mail, I'll mail them out tommorrow. I'll post the pics of all the flies later on today or tommorrow. Anyone have any ideas for the extra sets? Whoever wants them can have them. Just let me know. Thanks to everyone for joining!

- Nic
    Last edited by Xnjb707X; 10-14-2009 at 01:05 PM.

Whoever wants them can have them.
    Are they that bad? Just kidding!

I say you either keep them as a bonus for being the swapmeister . . . or follow SHig's suggestion to arbitrarily sprinkle them into the boxes you send out . . . or donate them to a worthy cause of your choosing (e.g., someone you know who's just getting started in fly fishing or a local school fishing club). I will happily defer to whatever you or anyone else decides.
    -- Mike

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Hairstacker View Post
    I say you either keep them as a bonus for being the swapmeister
    +1 on this idea!!!

Default The Flies!

Here are the pics of our swap, everybody got some nice skills.

Here is mine

Bob's

ScottV's

JimP's

Ed's

Slage's

Shig's

Robdog's

Hairstacker's

Cody's

OldTroutBelly's

They are on there way!

- Nic

Nice collection, I can hardly wait to catch fish on them. As I looked at each fly I knew exactly where I am going to fish it.
    So long and thanks for all the fish!!!
    `·.¸¸.·´¯`·.. ><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.. ><((((º>

Wow, very nice!

Must say, outstanding photography!
    Last edited by Hairstacker; 10-14-2009 at 06:25 PM.
    -- Mike

Wow! Great flies and one heck of a photo shoot, Thanks for taking the trouble to post pics of each fly! Pretty neat.

Bob