Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Fuller or Lower Yuba?

Default Fuller or Lower Yuba?

I have a chance to get out and do some fishing tomorrow afternoon (haven't done much lately, just had a baby a couple of months ago). I live close to Fuller Lake, and the Yuba. I can't decide where to go. I know I will bring in fish at Fuller, but I love the Yuba. Any reports or advice? I am also wondering what the wind will be doing at Fuller, I fish out of a kayak so lots of wind = me not being able to stay in one place for very long.

Almost forgot, I'm knew to this board so hello. I really like this site, much better than the other one I usually visit.

As you stated you know you can get fish from Fuller, so I would go to the Yuba. IF you get no fish at the Yuba then go to Fuller.

And welcome aboard to the board
    So long and thanks for all the fish!!!
    `·.¸¸.·´¯`·.. ><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.. ><((((º>

I am really feeling the Yuba right now, but I haven't fished it in like 3 months and don't usually do great during the hot summer months. Maybe I should just go with my gut and head for the Yuba. Only problem is by the time I get out there if the fishing is slow I won't have time to make it to Fuller. Any info on how it has been fishing would be appreciated. Are the hoppers getting any strikes? I'll let you all know how I do.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by colfaxtroutman View Post
    Almost forgot, I'm knew to this board so hello. I really like this site, much better than the other one I usually visit.
    Bro, welcome to the board. Too bad what happened w/ Fishsniffer huh???

What happened to fishsniffer ???

Thumbs up Fuller

Fished Fuller last week both Sat. and Sun. We hooked fish all day both days, but go during the week if you can because there were dozens of people on the water.

Forget those waters. Too crowded, too noisy, and one is full of planted rubber trout.

Have you ever fished the North Fork of the American? Plenty of wild trout and with this good water year it should still be fishing pretty good.

Access is above Foresthill off of Foresthill Rd.

Kinda.

Where you live maps are your best friend for incredibly good fishing.

Oh yeah, welcome aboard.

Ed
    Elwood: It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses.

Jake: Hit it.

Ed,
    I hate Illinois nazis too. Damn bums got their permit.
    Going to figure out how to get coho at the mouth of the Columbia on flies. Big run this year and my neighbor is crazed enough to go out every day. I'm thinking, which is dangerous to children and fish. Had a thought a minute ago. Going to see if it works. And where the hell are the crawdads dammit!!!!! -Galen-

Ed- Please explain why you think the Yubas trout are "rubber". not to be personal, but trying to find out about this fishery as much as I can
    Capt. Darrin Deel
    www.acflyfishing.com