Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FS: Pontoon Boat

BTW, if you need a quality boat, I have another. ;^)

http://www.kiene.com/forums/showthre...1390#post71390

_SHig

Shig...thanks buddy! Jeff and I are very pleased with the product and the price. While you said you had it on the water, it looks just like new. I can understand why this isn't a good small car friendly 'toon...it took us about 45 minutes to set it up - I know repetition would cut the time down, but your set up now is light years ahead. See you soon I hope, and I trust you nailed 'em at Fuller today.

Mike

Bah, it's not that bad. I've modified the cam strap on my "keeper" '816 so the outboard connection is a quick snap that's adjusted to nail the orientation of the frame to the banana and to eliminate the need to thread the straps on that side. Too complicated to describe perhaps but I don't have any pics handy.

Also, my boat has the fixed folding plastic seat so that's a few extra steps (though additional bulk) that I have vs. yours.

I'll bet I can hit the ground and be ready to float in 6.282 minutes, but I've done it a bunch of times too! The thing that takes time is setting up the camera boom, fishfinder, rod racks, anchor...

Hope Jeff gets to break it in soon!

As for Fuller, full report here: http://www.kiene.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18352

_SHig

my brother has a creek company supersport9. he staps his to the yakima roof rack on his honda civic hatch back. its a perfect fit and with a couple of straps it super secure.

Is this still available? I want it! Please call me at 530-230-7815.
    Thanks, David Patterson

Sorry, sold.

_SHig