Thread: Have you fly fished from a boat?........

Default Have you fly fished from a boat?........

.......or any other floating devise?

If you want to really see something different, float the Lower American River in a small boat where you can stand and see down into the water with Polarized glasses. The first time people float the river it always brings a great response. They can't believe they are in a big city??

Getting out on small bass or trout pond in a float tube or pontoon boat is really an eye opener.

A watercraft will open tons of new water to you for fly fishing.

Float tubes. pontoon boats, kayak, canoes, drift boats, prams and Jon boats are all wonderful things to fly fish from.

**Email me if you have any questions about getting "on top" of the water.
    Bill Kiene (Boca Grande)

567 Barber Street
    Sebastian, Florida 32958

Fly Fishing Travel Consultant
    Certified FFF Casting Instructor

Email: billkiene63@gmail.com
    Cell: 530/753-5267
    Web: www.billkiene.com

Contact me for any reason........

Default 100% Truth!!!!

Years ago I got a float tube, and was really happy with possibilities it opened up for ponds and small lakes.

Last year I got a pram, fishing kinda became a whole different world. The ability to stand and cast is incredible. Getting around in still waters is a breeze, and while somewhat limited, the Delta and the American are quite doable.

I wish I had the money, and the space for a good sized Jon Boat or smaller Bass Boat.
    Stop! Who would cross the Bridge of Death, must answer me these questions three, ere the other side ye see.