Thread: TU on the Rise: Episode 8

Question TU on the Rise: Episode 8

Did anyone see this??? I missed it. If you never seen this show, it is hosted by Frank Smethurst & he travels in his Trout Unlimited trailer around the country. He fishes & talks to groups about conservation on the water he fishes on. I saw episode #7, which was at the McCloud. Awesome stuff. Anyway, episode #8 is on the Lil' Truckee. Totally was off my radar. Just curious if anyone else saw it.

It is a good show and I have seen that episode. It was neat to see him walking waters that I have been to.
    So long and thanks for all the fish!!!
    `·.¸¸.·´¯`·.. ><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.. ><((((º>

What channel??
    Stop! Who would cross the Bridge of Death, must answer me these questions three, ere the other side ye see.

its on the outdoor network, I believe. he fishes with mike wier and a few other local dudes. Mikey wier sticks a pig of a brown
    Capt. Darrin Deel
    www.acflyfishing.com

Default It is a great show....

Quote Originally Posted by robdog View Post
    Did anyone see this??? I missed it. If you never seen this show, it is hosted by Frank Smethurst & he travels in his Trout Unlimited trailer around the country. He fishes & talks to groups about conservation on the water he fishes on. I saw episode #7, which was at the McCloud. Awesome stuff. Anyway, episode #8 is on the Lil' Truckee. Totally was off my radar. Just curious if anyone else saw it.

I almost wish they would make it an hour and incorporate some more, techniques and maybe some tying...but yea It was a great episode. I am not sure of the episode number but there is also a really good one on the McCloud and the issues with Nestle. I would check that one out too.

Thanks Darrin and Jay, I have Direct TV, now I'll just have to pay attention to when the show comes on.
    Stop! Who would cross the Bridge of Death, must answer me these questions three, ere the other side ye see.

I saw it and it was pretty cool to see them fishing in the exact holes I have fished. The only problem I had with the show is they did not talk about technique, flies, or anything else. It is more on the conservation which is awesome, I love that there is a show about taking care of our rivers. I just wished they gave a little info on how they were catching the fish. Just my opinion though, no need to start a thread about this...
    If he had it his way nobody who did not know how to catch a fish would be allowed to disgrace a fish by catching it