Today's the third day of fishing for group number ?????. Got bait at the island and stayed around trying to get the roosters and toro to eat. The roosters were cooperating but the toro's wanted nothing to do with stainless steel hooks. We had one big rooster on for a while but it decided it didn't want to play anymore and spit the hook and took off. Caught a few other species, a few large cabria, yellow tail snappers, etc. I was thinking of heading to Muertos and Boca de Alamo but they wanted to fish instead of travel.... The traveling would of payed off. Two boats from another outfit were on the beach with a lot of huge dorado from the Muertos and Punta Perico area. So now you know where every one will be heading in the morning after we get bait. I'll be fishing with Guy Deaner tomorrow. First time this week, I'll be able to get in some boat time. I'm going to use one of my two rods that I have left. I have the Loomis CC GLX 8wt and a TFO Mini Mag. I'm down to one sea habit and one small bait fish pattern. You guys from last week remember sizing down on the flies. Same thing this week but only a few have taken the advice

Anyway, I'll post a report tomorrow afternoon

Saludos

YEY